Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Box Bros Oakland....
















Hello Blog Readers; I have the most rewarding job going from location to location taking photos and blogging about what I see...... On this trip it's the same big heavy stuff we always see going through our warehouse.... Antique mirrors, statues, stone sculptures and anything you really wouldn't want to pack unless you are a madman like Ganzo.... Javier, Biamba and Ganzo have the toughest job of all of us at Box Brothers.... They tackle the biggest, heaviest and the most fragile items that I have ever seen.... It's funny, because when I'm watching an old western and see a huge bar 20' long and old saloon mirror behind it, I just think about how much of a pain that would be to move.... I can't even watch a movie without thinking about work.. Here are a few photos of things Ganzo and his crew have to deal with on a day to day basis..... We have the crew in Oakland that will never say no.... http://boxbros.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment