Thursday, March 3, 2011

Los Angeles, CA

5 star rating
3/2/2011

Ray at box brothers was incredibly helpful to me today. I a rush i needed 18 flat boxes shipped to my boss in a hotel in Boston. he was very knowledgeable about the products that he carries, knew exactly how to help me. He took out all the guess work, math and measuring. My boss had VERY specific needs (don't they always??) that did't 'fit' the standard box sizes. Ray didn't hesitate- he knew just what to do. He held his ground pick up driver so my order could be rushed out tonight and even threw in some tape!
with out ray i would have an angry boss in a Boston hotel with no giant boxes. I will CERTAINLY be using Ray for all my shipping, boxing, packing needs from now on. he made what could have been a huge headache for me- into a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment