Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why We're the Best at Dealing with Auctions

Charles,

I left the review through the Yahoo Selection, and commented the following:

Outstanding! I won some items at an auction and had requested a quote from one company which was way overpriced in my opinion. I checked in with Charles at Box Bros for a price and needless to say I was shocked! The price was very reasonable and after speaking to him (communication was great) I decided to try them out. When I received the boxes I couldn't believe it; I have many items shipped to me and I had never seen such an outstanding packing job. You could tell they cared about the item just as much as I did and valued the importance to not have it damaged during transit. I HIGHLY recommend Charles and his team and the professional service they offer.

Thanks again!!

Wesley Cannon



www.WickedProps.com
www.HollywoodHistoryOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment