Friday, May 28, 2010

Chris Long's week in the Valley with Chris Greene

Hello Blog World; This week in my trips I spent a couple days with a relatively new hire named Chris Green in the Woodland Hills store...
Being with the company for 19 years, I have only worked west side LA and never spent much time in the "Valley".. I've worked in New York, Orange County, Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Lomita, Inglewood, San Francisco, Oakland, all over the Pacific Northwest, but for whatever reason never spent much time where the Corporation was founded over 25 years ago.. Maybe I was too Green back then to be a help in the San Fernando Valley.. All that said, we put together a marketing plan and spent 2 days trying to drum up business and train Chris Green the art of selling to different industries what products and services Box Brothers offer.. Chris Green now has a better understanding of what avenues to go in order to obtain his goals and the Corporate Office goals.. I hope I was able to point him in the right direction and if he can absorb the little bits of information I showed him then there is no reason that he shouldn't be one of the top managers in our firm..

No comments:

Post a Comment