Friday, May 28, 2010

A "Long" Week.......

I would not be lying if I told you that I just had a "Long" week......Actually Chris Long
came to town, to kick off our annual marketing campaign, for the moving industry,
and it was a long week, but it was a "Long"week also.

I think this is not the place to get into too much detail, but Chris Long also took
along one of our newer Branch Managers, Chris Greene. (Notice all of the coincidences.....)
who was exposed to this type of maketing, for the first time.

I was truly happy and impressed with their activity and their ability to see and speak with
a great many people in the industry, and I think they both learned a lot, in different ways.

It is so much more of a positive thing to be able to not only pursue growth, but to have growth as your focus, as I am more often than not, knee deep with admin issues having to do with claims,
insurance, accounting, personnel.........all of the really fun stuff.......

I used to use terms like, "Here we Grow again," and it just seems as though it has been a while,
too long, in fact.

Good thing we have the 2 Chris' on the case, and we are going long, with Long.
Have a great weekend, and this is the start of a new today. And tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment