Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Job Daniel on Friday at Burbank

User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by Scott Mizmound 02/13/2011
I usually only write these reviews when I have been given extremely bad
service, but I am glad to take the time out of my schedule to share my
great experience at Box Brothers. My family back home asked me to
package and ship out a priceless oil painting that our father created
before he passed, and was very uneasy about having the painting leave my
sight. The employee there by the name of Daniel was a god send, and not
only did he do a fantastic job packing but he also calmed my woes about
the shipment. He went above and beyond service with a smile when he
emailed me my tracking numbers and attached numerous pictures of the
packing process from beginning to end. I am just so pleased with the
amount of respect and “Kit-Glove� service that was provided to me, that I
am a customer for life! http://tinyurl.com/6cfj75o

No comments:

Post a Comment