Monday, June 6, 2011

Their you go Weho 5 Star Yelp Review

Well Dave this is your first review on Yelp and it's a 5 Star
First to Review

I'm in the process of moving from LA to Seattle and needed to get the packing done over Memorial Day weekend. After comparing prices at a couple places, Box Brothers was one of the most reasonably priced. There are lots of locations, but I went to the one located on Santa Monica, just west of La Cienega in WEHO.

I went in Saturday morning and Dave had me out the door with all needed supplies in about an hour. There was parking right in front of the store and they loaded everything into the car for me. Dave made sure I had everything needed and checked this list with me at least twice so I wouldn't have to make several trips. Then at check-out, the bulk prices made it an even better deal than I had estimated.

If you are moving or need special attention for your shipping needs, I'd definately reccomend Box Brothers on Santa Monica.

For great service come visit Dave at:

Box Brothers Weho

8533 Santa Monica Blvd.

West Hollywood Ca, 90069

310-854-0542

No comments:

Post a Comment