Friday, October 1, 2010

San Francisco home of the 5 star

Anne C.
San Francisco, CA
9/30/2010
Moving is stressful and annoying but Box Brothers helps take the pain away! I was moving across the county and they helped me so much! They suggested the best ways to ship things and answered all my questions with ease. Kiyoshi Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi! He was amazing -- extremely helpful and easy going. I appreciated all his advice and was able to ship a lot of my stuff with trust and confidence in the process. Shipping prices are much better here then Door to Door or SFpods. If you have shipping or moving needs - this is the place to go! 5 stars hands down."

--
Kiyoshi Foster, Manager
Box Brothers
4644 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94118
phone: (415) 387-2140
facimile: (415) 387-2152

No comments:

Post a Comment