Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today I was told that my blog entries were to negative......I always thought
it was due to the work I do, but maybe I am too negative. I have always been
an emotional person, not sure why, but I cannot argue that point. Maybe I could blame
my parents, but that does not seem fair or even close to the mark.

Maybe I have thin skin, or maybe I am good natured and I deteste when others are not
the same. I never view myself as being in a bad or negative mood, but then again, maybe
I am not able to be objective, when it comes to understanding me.

I had an experience yesterday, where I was the 6 year customer of a landlord. To make a long
story short, these landlords are clearly trying to screw our company, due to an advantageous
lease, on their benefit.

At the same time, every single lease I have signed, landlord or tenant, has provisions in it that allow for, at a minimum, one party (usually the landlord) to do a great many things to their
tenant. But it takes some nerve and a complete disregard to artificially create numbers to screw a client and not treat them as a customer. Ask me, these people actions should be illegal as they
have a complete disregard for their customer, me. Because they overpaid for their property, the way to make it right is to screw your tenant or customer.

I have never treated anyone like this, even someone I could not stand. And then they hide
behind their hired gun, their lawyer, who seems to think lying is ok, if it helps their client.

I guess I am negative. I cannot figure out how come what goes around does not always come around for people like this. I only wish I could feel sorry for these people, as maybe one day, I will not be negative, but I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment