Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Box Bros Los Angeles....
















This week my travels have taken me to Los Angeles California...... The Box Brothers Inglewood Warehouse is working diligently building crates and processing tons of auctions items ready to be transported to their final destination.... I have brought with me Cowboy from our Las Vegas division..... I'm hoping the extra hands have helped the staff here in Inglewood...... It was great to see Ray from Box bros Santa Monica 1 location........ He came into the warehouse to follow up on the ton of items they picked up from an event on Saturday..... I appreciate the fact that he took the time to say hello to everybody in the warehouse.... Always good to see Ray!!!! Marianna is running around like crazy while conducting an efficient operation..... Her quality control on the art handling is unmatched within our corporation.... I hope all the store managers know that Bryan and Marianna are always available for questions concerning freight shipments and crating concerns.... They will Blog later on ways to load oversees containers......










Chris Long





Box Bros





800-355-7917

No comments:

Post a Comment