Monday, September 20, 2010

Inglewood Review

Review:

Box Brothers Inglewood did a fantastic job on our move. I've used movers about 5 times during various moves, and Box Brothers was by far the best and most professional. They were able to accommodate my move in various ways, which was great. Essentially we moved two apartments from two different places into one. In addition, the pick up and delivery dates had to be different. Box Brothers picked up everything from two locations about 30 miles apart, stored everything overnight and brought everything to the new location the next day. I was never worried about any of my belongings, they are insured and reputed, which I found out many movers aren't. Also, there were no hidden charges, everything was upfront.

The staff was very helpful as well. The manager on the move was great, he made suggestions on how to wrap things and move them as well as asked questions before making any assumptions about how to handle my things. The move was very efficient and smooth. They also went above and beyond, they moved some furniture onto a roof top deck, which was not required of them and was not easy.

I would recommend Box Brothers to my friends and colleagues as well as will use them myself again.

A. J.
Santa Monica, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment