Monday, August 9, 2010

Box Bros Bay Area.....
















Hello Blog readers.... I just finished up with a marketing trip to The Bay Area last week and thought I would share the photos of the hard working staff..... The smiles are only for the camera.... The photo of Bill is while he is riding in the co-pilot marketing seat.... The Photo of Kiyoshi is while he is waiting for the meter guy to threaten his life if he gives our clients another ticket.... He does look like an Asian Paul Bunyan..... Rodger actually makes it down stairs from time to time.... Always sporting " The Hat " and taking care of freight and transportation for our Oakland warehouse..... We finally have a female worker in The Bay.... She has a back ground in crating and art handling.... She is capable of working in the office, in the warehouse and is able to cover the store in San Francisco...... Sherry is going to be part of the family for a while.... I was unable to get a photo of Javier and Ganzo to share due to the fact that this Blog-site only lets me download 5 photos.... I'm sure I can come up with Javier and Ganzo photos next time I'm there.... Until then, keep up the great work in The Bay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment