Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 Star Rating at Santa Monica

User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by THall
08/18/2010
Box Bros. provides excellent service and Ray Nolasco is the best. I have been going to this location for about 8 years. Ray has been packing, boxing and shipping to my daughters during those years while they attended college down south and back east. I have also used Box Bros. to help me with boxes as I moved from one house to another. Ray always provided helpful suggestions and options that gave me maximum flexibility. I have sent many friends here to relieve their stress and anxiety in shipping. You never have to worry. Your items will arrive in pristine condition. I ship items regularly and have never had a problem.

I just left Box Bros today and had yet another stress free visit where everything was handled with professional service in a pleasant atmosphere.
Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse Subscribe to THall's reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment