Monday, August 23, 2010

Family fun......
















It's that time of year when we start school again and families stop having fun..... Before the fun times stop, I made a trip to New Mexico to visit my brother and his family..... As we grow older it's harder to find the time for our families to get together...... We spent the weekend riding quads and dirt bikes with all the kids..... Here are some photos from the trip..... Oh; and back to work I go..... The trip took 10 hours each way, but was well worth it to see my brother and his family....... That's my wife on her blue Raptor 350 quad.... My brother and his daughter on his CRF450..... My 13 year old on his CRF100..... My son Ryland and his cousin Allison on the little quad.... My trailer that tows all the toys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment