Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back in the saddle.....
















Hello Blogsters; I have been on the road for the last 2 weeks... I started my trip from Las Vegas and headed to Los Angeles..... Spent 3 days marketing in Los Angeles while the family went to the beach in Santa Monica..... After marketing Wednesday, we loaded the kids into the truck and headed off 12 hours up the I-5 to So. Oregon.... Once in So. Oregon I had to attend a family reunion as well as a 20 year high school reunion.... My weekend was spent juggling both reunions and hanging out with family and old friends.... It's hard to believe it's been 20 years out of high school, and even more unbelievable that I've been with Box Brothers for almost 20 years... After spending the weekend in So. Oregon, we then headed out to Seattle for the week to visit my wife's mother and to do 3 days of marketing in the Northwest..... Marketing was great in the Seattle area and all the contacts were excited to see us.... After marketing Seattle for the three days we decided to make our way back down South..... Not before pulling the boat out from behind my shop in Maple Valley, Wa.... Now we have all the kids in the truck and towing the boat back to Vegas..... Seattle to So. Oregon takes 8 hours.... I discovered that one of my favorite bands ( The Black Crowes ) were playing 10 miles from my mothers house in a small venue.... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang out with one of my best friends and his family at a Rock n Roll show Friday evening..... Saturday morning we headed from So. Oregon back home to Las Vegas the last 14 hours of our 4000 mile trip.... We got home just in time for the 4th of July festivities.... It was a two week trip that was work related and filled with family adventures.... I'm glad to be back at work and sharing my travels with my other family....... Box Brothers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment