Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th, a holiday for most, and guess what, the sun just came out....

I just wanted to thank those Box Brothers Employees, who are at work today.
I take my hat off to those hard working, dedicated employees, who put the customers
first today.

I am very proud that we have a core of talent, here at Box Brothers, which is unmatched
and if I could, I would have a packaging contest, like they do on the Food Channel which would
put our packers up against any others in a contest.

When you think about it, and the 25 years we have been in business, helping people and firms
move their items, inventory and special assets, who in this whole wide world has packed or done
more than Box Brothers?

No one has. Some may claim to have done more impressive client work, or worked for museums
or very rich art collectors, but I would put our experience and our dedication against any other firm, since I know most of them just talk but they are not special, they just talk with an accent or are relying on some other past lipservice.

I challenge any of them to give a damn about more than themselves, as so few of them have enough integrity to fill a thimble with their good faith. I know this for a fact and I wish the public
would sometimes realize that, when making choices. We have the best people and we have the best heart and we are all champions at Box Brothers.

Again, hats off to the fine people who are at work today providing unparalleled service to our customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment