Friday, July 16, 2010

Just call Mr. Wolf......
















You need something in Los Angeles, Seattle, Oakland, Las Vegas, New Jersey or Texas..... I'm your man...... Consider it done..... I'll fly, I'll drive, I'll ride or float in a boat..... I've worked in all those major cities..... This is not about me....... Without the Corporate office and the staff that keeps us alive, we would not be where we are today.... My recent trip to " The Corporate Office ' everybody was busy working hard keeping Mark happy..... Notice he is not in the pictures..... He's handling important matters in his office...... Sorry, but wasn't allowed to photograph.... Daniel wasn't there either.... Must have stayed indoors cause it was 103 degrees in The Valley that day.... I want to send a special thanks to those that can work with the likes of a Robert Goodman and a Mark Frydman on a day to day basis..... These are the true warriors in our firm..... Shera has been here since she was 18 and knows more about the business then anybody.... You try and deal with the taxes, payroll, profits, losses or any facet in the Corporate office.... Oh; Did I mention she covers the stores and or works at the warehouse...... She Rocks ( for a Chick )......... Olivia is always going on about something...... Did you know she doesn't stop talking..... She's too busy even to look up from her desk..... She flinging papers and inputting data all day long..... Thank God for Olivia, because I certainly wouldn't want that job..... The friendly reminders every other Friday keeps the payroll on time..... Really; Paulin is the one that talks to much...... She's always yapping up a storm...... I don't see her every time I go to the office, but she has the worst task of all....... Showing "The Numbers" to the Bosses....... Overall they are the backbone to our success......

No comments:

Post a Comment