Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup meets bundle of Medium Boxes


What a day for the only Box Brothers location in the valley to be open, today is the World Cup and all along the street of Ventura blvd people are at bars, restaurants and just standing on the sidewalk for hours watching the big game! I have never seen so much foot traffic pass by our location, and as I'm watching people walk by our store I can hear them talking about the World Cup. Most just head to either there vehicle or venue, but I have seen about 25 people or so that are walking by the store, stop the conversation about the World Cup and start talking about Box Brothers! I had one person stray from his group of World Cup fans to come inside the store and buy a bundle of medium boxes, I was asking him about the game and who was winning when he says's " This is so odd, I came out today to watch the World Cup, enjoy good food and drinks, but now I'm at a box shop buying moving boxes, and I had no idea that this place existed!" We both started laughing, I gave him his product and told him to go enjoy the rest of the game.

Now at 1pm or so I went to gas station to get a cold drink and I see the same customer at the bar, I say hello and as I walk away I see out the corner of my eye the bundle of medium moving boxes. I'm guessing that he didn't want to miss another minute of the game, so he just brought his box order with him. Now that's what I call publicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment